CST338 WEEK 2

Week 2

 The labs and lectures for week one were relatively straightforward and helped solidify my understanding on version control, program testing and object organization. In my week one learning journal, I addressed a struggle that lab00 was a bit hard to follow. Aside from that one thing I learned and feel comfortable implementing in my own work is the usage of JUnit. In previous computer science courses professors didn’t give much attention to using this mod module. Having labs that use this and utilize our IDEs generate test tools make testing more approachable. Interfaces is a concept that is a bit confusing because the concept falls under the same umbrella of inheritance and object organization. This means through our labs and practice I can give myself a stronger understanding by building. I expect this much more as concepts begin to get more challenging, for myself learning by doing is my favorite study method.

Comments