Christopher Buenrostro
CST 338
wk05 Markov Learning Journal
My strategy for the Markov assignment was standard to how I normally complete projects. First I read the documentation once through without coding and pay close attention to what the UML chart is asking and how each method implementation works. Then I built a few simple markov charts on paper to clarify my understanding. Once I felt confident I began to code and kept referencing the doc as I completed the assignment. I used Git and created 3 branches total, main, markov words and markov sentences for proper version control. I had a few bugs towards the end of testing my project that ended up being syntax and type errors for adding to my array list. I used the google format to reformat my file as well. The person I worked with Anthony from my group used a similar work process as myself. He began by reading documentation but instead of using paper he modeled out each method without logic first to fully understand the project structure. Everything was uploaded to git for proper versional control and format followed via google style doc organization
Comments
Post a Comment